Project Manager / Senior Expert (m/f/x) Cyber Security
You are a recognized consultant and impetus and want to accompany customers on their way to sustainable cyber security management systems? Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference? At Magility Cyber Security you can help shape the sustainable digital future of our customers!
We are looking for a Project Manager / Senior Expert (m/f/x) Cyber Security Management System and Software Update Management System (UNECE R 155 and R 156)
Our future employees are part of a motivated and committed team with the best prospects for the future and qualifications, and are given responsibility and opportunities to shape the company at an early stage.
Paving the way for the future |
- You plan, lead and independently manage challenging cyber security consulting projects for our customers from the automotive sector and other industries. You will also lead and control the project teams (multi-project management).
- You will analyze our customers’ current cyber security strategy, be able to conduct a sound inventory and develop a cyber security improvement roadmap for our customers along the entire product lifecycle.
- You develop successful end-to-end cyber security concepts for the classic IT, infrastructure and product landscape as well as their operational implementation and audit preparation. You implement concrete projects in organization, processes, risk management and monitoring.
- You are active in customer projects as a sales manager, consultant, trainer, coach and mediator between experts, departments, management and possibly shareholders.
- You support customers in the identification and implementation of technological cyber security solutions and involve our technology partners in the projects.
- You are an international team player and enjoy and are open to continuously developing the Magility Cyber Security approach with your colleagues. You are interested in implementing these solutions and your knowledge with our customers.
Impress across the board|
- A friendly and winning personality with digital DNA, convincing presentation skills and strong communication skills in German and English.
- Ability to explain even complex technical relationships and business models.
- Curiosity about current innovation and cyber security topics and experience in applying and implementing cyber security relevant/valid regulations and standards such as UNECE R 155 and R 156, ISO 21434 and ISO 24089, ISO 27000 ff, ISO 26262 or other industry specific standards.
- Several years of professional and leadership or project experience in cyber security, IT and automotive environments, ideally also in E/E product technologies.
- You have your own personal and resilient network and experience in dealing with and using platforms and social media (e.g. LinkedIn).
- Technical education (computer science, engineering E/E, industrial engineering E/E or technical business management E/E) – Master’s degree or doctorate.
What you can expect from us
- MCS value proposition: ‘Together . Cyber . Secure’ – We help our customers on a sustainable daily basis to better protect their own infrastructure, processes and products against cyber attacks, and to optimize ongoing business operations and the development of new products.
- We work as we like it: Whether in our new premises with a long industrial history in the heart of Wendlingen, on-site at the customer or, of course, remotely in the home office.
- What you achieve is what you get: You will receive a performance-based fixed salary, an attractive sales and target component, and a company car.
- Teamwork makes the dream work: You will be part of a fine and motivated team of consultants, reporting to the management, where fun at work is by no means neglected! You will be able to work on the job and along the job constantly on your expertise, also with our ecosystem partners.
We look forward to getting to know you! Are you in? Apply now!
Your contact is our Managing Director Dino Munk.
Phone: +49 151 2346 2044